Thursday, December 18, 2008

best day on habbo

Today is my best day in habbo because i have all badge in habbo except habbo club badge.And i made a new habbo friend that is named littlezendo.He is my neighbour he also play habbo.he plays habbo every day just like me.all the time i play habbo the first think i do is go to my friends and hangout with them.I hate to be ignored by someone but i like to be respected by someone.More they give respect more i give them respect thats what people do.And today i get eleven respect by littlezendo.I also get to go in the bus on habbo.Not every day we can go in the bus only today we can go in the bus.This is the best day on habbo.

1 Comments:

Blogger philosafah said...

oooh... best day huh?

June 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home