Thursday, January 8, 2009

Arigatooooo....haitttttt..

This is my favourite place to eat the sushi king restaurant. I like this place because the food and the environment. My family and I goes to the sushi king every weekend. Can you see me and my brothers? The big one is my big brother. He has a blog too. His blogs name are psp zealots and life is a loveless soul. And see my little brother? He always eat magi. Every one call him magi guy because he eats magi all day long. The most thing I like is the conveyor belt and the chop stick.






I also like the Sashimi its coooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Sushi rocks!!! Thats all.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger puspawangi said...

Bestnya tengok gambar sushi tu...bila atromen nak belanja kita makan kat sushi king ni?

January 13, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

How old are you boy? :) I was shock to see a boy at your age know how to create blog which some of my colleagues at work don't even know how to use simple computer software :)

I love sushi too! Maybe someday we can meet for sushi? Who knows... :)

January 14, 2009 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger syazliadam said...

Faisal Admar,

i cant tell my age but if u study about computer u will get power.

January 14, 2009 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger cendawanintim said...

ntah naper la cunie tak ske ngan sushi ni...tapi kalu makan ramai2, buleh la telan sket2 kot...

japanese food i juz njoy tempura!

January 14, 2009 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger aiman happy said...

dtglah blog yer....baru buat....nanti kalau tak keberatan...followlah sekali yer....bye2...selamat malam...Tambah ym sekali kalau ada ok...

daripada,
Aiman...

January 27, 2009 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger FARIS@ said...

Can I Have 1 Shushi? Hehehe ._.

February 20, 2009 at 5:10 AM  
Blogger philosafah said...

I hate sushi. OK, I don't REALLY hate it. I just hat the seaweed cuz its DISGUSTIN!!

April 28, 2010 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adiku pun dpt membuat, senang buat blog <_<

June 28, 2011 at 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

Sushi is my favourite too

October 20, 2020 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home